1. You must be at least 18 years old to submit.
2. Only arrangements of music – and/or text – in the public domain (see list) or original compositions may be submitted.
3. Please submit all sheet music in PDF format, and include an mp3 or MIDI file with each submission. (Click Here to view tips on how to format your files correctly.)
4. For pieces with multiple contributors only (i.e. co-writers, authors, etc.): You must receive permission from all contributors before submitting. (Click Here for more information about pieces with multiple contributors.)
- If your piece is accepted, it will be a sold for $3 per PDF download (the PDF file may then be copied as many times as needed for the performance at no additional cost). $1.50 of the sale will be credited to you (the composer).
- In order for these payments to be made, you will be required to create a free Paypal account (see link for more information) to which secure payments will be sent each time your piece is downloaded.
- There is no guarantee that your work will be purchased if it is accepted.
- If your piece is accepted, Latter Day Arrangements will NOT take away your ownership. You will keep and maintain all rights to your work.
- If at any point you wish to have your work removed from the site you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the piece will be removed.